COVID-19: please continue to check this page for our most recent updates
We are now open! Please review the following safety protocols:
- All team members will have the required PPE however clinical team will have N95 masks on with a level 2 mask over it, in addition to a face shield
- Front desk will have surgical masks and gloves to properly check you in
- Medical Grade TRUE HEPA air purifiers will be in operatories that purify air 99.9% down to one micron (virus size) Keep in mind that we have always used high oral evacuation systems that eliminate aerosols by 94%
- Prior to your visit you will required to fill out a Covid-19 questionnaire, update your health history and a contactless credit card authorization form -WE WILL NOT BE HANDING OUT IPADS to minimize contact
- Upon check in you will have your temperature checked via a non- contact thermometer and after hand sanitizing your oxygen level and heart rate will be checked via a pulse-ox
- We can, if the need arises or by patients request will offer Covid 19 test (via a finger prick) that will test with accuracy of 95% if you currently have Covid or have been exposed and test positive for the antibody IgG. Results are immediate and the fee is $65.
- All appointments have been lengthened in addition to adding 20min between appointments to practice social distancing.
- Team members will be getting tested every 2 weeks.
- REMEMBER; STAY HOME IF YOU ARE FEELING SICK. WE WILL BE HERE WHEN YOU ARE FEELING BETTER