We often jump into our daily routines without giving much thought to each and every product we use throught the day. When you wake up in the morning and walk to the bathroom to brush and floss your teeth, have you ever stopped to look at the ingredients? Did you know that using the right dental floss can also help save the environment. Here at Wall St Dental Spa we strive to offer you the highest quality of all dental services while making you relaxed and comfortable but we are also an eco-conscious team. We give out Cocofloss, which comes in a variety of tropical flavors. The second best thing about this floss, after taste, is that the product packaging is 100% recycled paper fibers and the container can also be recycled. Most toothbrushes are made with nylon bristles. While this is a strong and flexible material, it doesnt' breakdown or degrade. There is an alternative... Bamboo toothbrushes! The handles are made from harvested, sustainable bamboo. The soft bristles work great and are good for the environment!
Fun Facts about Flossing and Brushing
- Did you know the average person will use 300 toothbrushes in a lifetime! That means billions of toothbrushes will end up in our landfills and oceans
- The first type of dental floss was made from horse hair.
- Cocofloss is vegan-friendly and made with no Beeswax.
- An inmate escaped prison by braiding floss into rope and scaling a wall
- A bamboo toothbrush can be re-purposed to use as a garden stake
- Only 15% of the population flosses their teeth!